WHAT TO SUBMIT WHEN APPLYING
There are rolling admissions three times a year for sessions commencing in January, May and September. The admission committee's decision will be communicated within 2 to 6 weeks from the day of receipt of the completed application. The following documents are required to be submitted:
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Essay (at least one page) outlining why you would like to become a doctor
- Official transcripts of academic record from high school and college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three passport sized colour photographs (2"x2")
- MCAT score, if available
- TOEFL score, if applicable
- US$100 application fee
Following final acceptance of admission into the program, successful applicants or new students are advised to pay US$1000 deposit fee for the semester to reserve a seat. This amount will be credited against the first semester tuition fee. Fees are due one month prior to commencement of the program.
COMMUNICATION OF DECISION
It may take 2 - 4 weeks for a decision to be made on application for admission once all supporting documents have been submitted to the admission office or received online or in the mail. Applicants are encouraged to contact the admission office from time to time at: email@example.com for updates on the status of their application.